Thanks a lot for dropping by.
On this site, let's explore the strategies and tools that help us code better, healthier, more productive lives.
My technology stack includes -
- ☑ Core Java, Spring Framework (Core, AOP, Data, JPA, Boot, Cloud, Security, Batch, etc.), Hibernate, Microservices, Maven, Gradle, Kafka, Redis, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS (Dynamo DB, pinPoint, Kinesis, SDK, s3 bucket), etc.
- ☑ Git, Splunk, Figma, Confluence Tools, iTerm2, Grafana, Piwik, SonarQube, etc.
What I'm working on
- 👨🏻💻 I'm an engineer working in India. I studied Electronics and Satellite communications for 4 years at JNTU University and graduated in 2010.
- ✍️ On this website, I write articles about productivity, programming languages, full-stack tools and frameworks, and generic life advice that I've found helpful over the years and share my favourite apps and tech.
- 💻 I am working on some amazing stuff and will live on this website in a few weeks (STAY TUNED!!).
- 👨🏻💻 I learned to code aged 18 and worked as a freelance engineer through my bachelor years, working on writing microprocessors codes on the boards, chipsets, and simulations. This funded my addiction to coding.
- 🤑 I began working for a few professors on research on Signal transmissions and Maths, which funded my college fees, expenses and grades. I was making less money but had the best memories of making small money for the first time.
- 🥇 I topped my academics and received a Gold medal, many shields, and certificates from the highest-ranking professors at the university and the AP Police department.
- 🌍 I mostly worked in Europe(Belgium) for 4+ years and travelled to most European countries for work and holidays, which helped me work with different cultures and interactions.
- 📢 I spoke at two developer conferences in Netherlands and Italy on Java and React.
Find me online
I hang out online a lot. Make sure to say hi! 👋