Who Is This Course For?
This course deep-dives into each of the functional programming concepts that got introduced in the Java programming language.
Table of Contents
To take full advantage of this course, one should ideally have the following:
- Knowledge of Java basics.
- Create and run a simple Java program.
- Collections API (optional)
Install Java 8 or above versions if you wish to run the example code snippets locally in your IDE(Integrated Development Environment).
What will you learn in this course?
This course elaborates on the following topics in detail with real-time examples.
- What are lambda expressions? How to write them with examples.
- Interface types, use of them?
- What are functional interfaces, more about the Function package?
- Built-in functional interfaces with examples.
- Method References.
- Streams API.
B) Aggregate functions
C) Sorting objects
D) Handle duplicates
E) min and max, etc.
The most rewarding outcome of this course
The most rewarding outcome of this course is that you will learn
- What are the most common ways to solve problems using Java functions and streams API with real-world business use-case examples?
- Hands-on practical examples
GitHub repository - Streams API.
🤩 Happy coding!!
👨🏻💻 Gopi Gorantala Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.