Free Courses For Beginner And Advanced In Coursera
With over 87 million students registered for upskilling, degrees, and master-track, Coursera is the most trusted learning platform for students.
Table of Contents
Coursera is an online learning platform that offers a wide range of courses and specializations in various fields such as business, technology, data science, arts, and humanities.
It was founded in 2012 by two Stanford professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with the aim of making quality education accessible to everyone around the world.
They have partnered with top universities and organizations worldwide to provide courses that are taught by expert instructors. The platform offers both free and paid courses and learners can choose to audit a course for free or pay to receive a certificate of completion.
Coursera also offers online degrees and professional certificates, which are designed to provide learners with job-ready skills in various fields.
Courses are taught by industry leaders, veterans and research scientists at Yale, Michigan, Stanford, MIT, and some of the top best schools.
2 out of 10 authors have a PhD and 5 out of 10 are from tech giants, fast-paced startups.
Coursera has also partnered with over 100 companies, including Google, IBM, and Amazon, to offer specialized courses and certificates in various fields.
The courses you see are tailored by each company and not a single person.
Here is the list of partners worldwide partnered with them - Coursera Partners.
How many courses are we talking about?
Coursera is known for its high-quality courses, degrees, and certificates from universities and organizations around the world.
Coursera offers a wide range of free courses for both beginners and advanced learners. Here are some recommendations:
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects
- Python for Everybody
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB
- Introduction to HTML5
- Introduction to CSS3
- Excel Skills for Business: Essentials
- Introduction to Data Science in Python
For Advanced Learners:
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- Machine Learning
- Algorithms, Part I and II
- Database Management Essentials
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Tools & Cyber Attacks
- Applied Data Science with Python
- Advanced Machine Learning with TensorFlow on the Google Cloud Platform
Keep in mind that while these courses are free, some may require payment to access additional content or to receive a certificate of completion.
There are many reasons why Coursera is a great option for learning and improving your skills:
- Access to high-quality courses: Coursera partners with top universities and organizations around the world to provide high-quality courses in various fields. You can learn from experts in their respective fields and gain knowledge and skills that are relevant and up-to-date.
- Flexibility: Coursera courses are designed to be flexible, so you can learn at your own pace and on your own schedule. You can access the courses from anywhere in the world and on any device.
- Variety of subjects: Coursera offers a wide range of courses in various subjects, from business and technology to arts and humanities. This means you can find courses that are relevant to your interests and career goals.
- Affordable: Many Coursera courses are free, and even paid courses are often more affordable than traditional on-campus courses or training programs.
- Career advancement: Coursera offers online degrees and professional certificates, which are designed to provide learners with job-ready skills in various fields. These programs can help you advance your career and increase your earning potential.
- Learning communities: Coursera courses often have discussion forums and peer-review assignments, which allow you to connect with other learners from around the world and learn from each other.
- Most of them are FREE: 6 out of 10 courses they have are free for both beginners, advanced and professionals.
Overall, Coursera is a great option for anyone who wants to learn and improve their skills in a flexible, affordable, and convenient way.
What Coursera offers?
- Guided projects
- Specializations to master a specific career skill.
- Professional certificate
- MasterTrack Certificate
How many students enrolled so far?
According to Coursera's website, as of September 2021, Coursera has over 87 million registered learners from around the world and offers more than 6,000 courses from over 200 top universities and organizations.
In conclusion, Coursera is an excellent online learning platform that provides access to high-quality courses, degrees, and certificates from top universities and organizations around the world.
It offers a wide range of courses in various subjects, from business and technology to arts and humanities, making it a flexible and convenient way to learn and improve your skills.
Coursera is affordable and offers a variety of options for learners, including free courses, paid courses, online degrees, and professional certificates.
With millions of learners from around the world, Coursera is a great option for anyone who wants to learn and advance their career.
👨🏻💻 Gopi Gorantala Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.